Wednesday 28 March 2012

More odd people, plus a date!

There are many, many odd people on online dating sites. Or at least there are on the one I'm on. One, for instance, I had a good conversation going with, but then he said he was going away and his membership was going to expire, so that was the end of that. But then this week he reappeared, and said 'Hi, I'm back'. So I replied with 'Hi', because I didn't know what to say. I then got three or four messages from him apologising for contacting me again as I clearly wasn't interested. Apparently he knew I wasn't interested because I 'disappeared'. But I didn't disappear, he did, due to him going away and his membership expiring. He then apologised for coming across like a freak. I'm not sure what to make of him now.

But anyway, I've set up another date with someone else. But now I have an issue of what to wear. Last date was fine, as we went round a museum, so jeans and a top were good for that. But what does one wear on a dinner date? It's not an especially posh place, I think, so will smart jeans and a top do for that too? Help please!

No comments:

Post a Comment